Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Blasting the Blahs Away

What was causing my blahs? For almost a day, I felt them building. Mine usually start with being bored. I allow moments of boredom as I do to fears and tears. It is natural for what I am going through right now. But I know to grow concerned when my usual coping methods fail to straighten my course under typical time allowances. This was the case on Monday. I made a list of possible concerns: Was it the upcoming end of my chemo sessions? My tenuous housing situation? Having had to give away my car or even just the seeming endless rain? I finally settled on the most recent dreams where my late father played a starring role. The last member of my family, his death in 2011 had released him from great physical pain. Any and all nastiness he had thrown at me during the last two decades of his life were purposely forgiven as I chose to concentrate on blessings he had bestowed. Not as easy task, I admit, but necessary to move me forward in a positive light. The answer came

Controlling Your Cancer

We all have this power. regardless of our individual circumstances. Stay strong.  🌻 🌻 🌻