Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Brightening Others's Lives

Recently, I was asked if I was filled with anger at the direction my life has taken in the recent past. Honestly - no. While I wish the physical and financial difficulties were non-existent, I realize this period is meant to serve some good purpose. What exactly I have yet to fully discover. But the other day, I got a small hint. While standing in line, an unknown woman, in her 60's, came up to me and asked, "what do you have?" Now aside from my peach fuzz noggin and needing my hiking stick to balance a bit, I am fortunate not to look ill. "You have cancer don't you? I have metastasized breast cancer, and I'm dying." Weird way to continue a conversation. It seems she was having a panic attack about leaving her adult children. "I cry for days at a time, don't you?" Finally, I was able to speak. "I allow myself time to cry and feel scared, frustrated or whatever,but it is limited to mi

Controlling Your Cancer

We all have this power. regardless of our individual circumstances. Stay strong.  🌻 🌻 🌻

Never Forget